As the world leader in window coverings, Hunter Douglas has introduced many of the most innovative commercial blinds and shades on the market today. Storefronts, restaurants, hotels, health care facilities, and office buildings are just a few examples of commercial window treatments for businesses here in the Dallas area. At Ross Howard Designs, we carry a full line of commercial window treatments to help businesses control light and privacy and improve energy efficiency.
Our commercial window coverings are constructed to minimize environmental impact while meeting the highest standards for commercial, industrial, institutional, and commercial installations. Commercial window shades do more than just cover your windows. Take a look:
- Glare control. In offices, it’s hard to be productive when you can’t see what you’re working on. Our commercial window shades allow you to eliminate glare by controlling how much sunlight falls into a workspace.
- Light control. Our custom commercial window shades manage and optimize natural daylight to reduce the use of artificial light. Not only does this save energy, it helps employees and guests of your business enjoy natural sunlight for improved productivity.
- Management of thermal gain. Window shades manage heat generated by the sun, helping to keep your business cool in the summer and warm in the winter.
- Air quality. Poor air quality is a common source of employee complaints. Many of our products are certified for low emissions by the GREENGUARD Environmental Institute and pass both the standard emissions and the stricter requirements for GREENGUARD Children and SchoolsSM.
- Aesthetics. In addition to important functional qualities, window shades also improve aesthetics from both inside and outside the building.
Motorization of Commercial Window Treatments
Automation of your commercial blinds and shades will improve functionality and efficiency. By motorizing your window treatments, you can use timers or solar sensors to automatically adjust window treatments to best control glare and thermal gain. Automation also ensure uniformity of your window treatments from both inside and outside your building.
Commercial Window Coverings for Dallas Area Businesses
Since 1981 Ross Howard Designs has been a Dallas area leader in commercial window treatments and interior design for businesses. Stop by our newly expanded Hunter Douglas Gallery location to see over 70 functional window covering displays, including the latest automation systems. We serve the greater Dallas area including the cities of Lakewood, Highland Park, Addison, Coppell, Plano, Richardson and Irving. For more information, contact us or give us a call at 972-490-0088.